The Charles River Customer Web Portal includes a Tracking and Trending solution for all environmental isolates identified with Accugenix®. Recent enhancements offer customization features for data entry fields and reports while meeting requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5 standards.
Tracking and Trending features within our web portal can simplify your EM data management.
- See the Tracking and Trending dashboard with key reports at a glance
- Customize data entry fields and report filters NEW
- Create an objectionable organism alert list that is unique to your facility NEW
- Highest level of data encryption ensures 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- In compliance with GAMP5 standards for validation of automated systems
- Audit Trail feature for compliance program documentation requirements NEW
- Four levels of user authority include Administrator, Data Reviewer, Submitter, and Multiple Site Administrator NEW
- See bacteria by Gram reaction and morphology
- Sort organism data by type
- Analyze microflora by genus and species
- View frequency of organism occurrence for cleaning and sterility validations
- Export and import data to integrate with other systems