The Charles River Customer Web Portal includes a Tracking and Trending solution for all environmental isolates identified with Accugenix®. Recent enhancements offer customization features for data entry fields and reports while meeting requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5 standards.
Tracking and Trending is a data management tool to support environmental monitoring programs.
- See the Tracking and Trending dashboard with key reports at a glance
- Customize data entry fields and report filters NEW
- Create an objectionable organism alert list that is unique to your facility NEW
- Highest level of data encryption ensures 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- In compliance with GAMP5 standards for validation of automated systems
- Audit Trail feature for compliance program documentation requirements NEW
- Four levels of user authority include Administrator, Data Reviewer, Submitter, and Multiple Site Administrator NEW
- See bacteria by Gram reaction and morphology
- Sort organism data by type
- Analyze microflora by genus and species
- View frequency of organism occurrence for cleaning and sterility validations
- Export and import data to integrate with other systems