Using a new testing laboratory should not be difficult. Getting started with Laboratory Testing Management® (LTM™), our digital data management platform, is fast and easy as outlined in the steps below. If you have any questions, contact [email protected], and our dedicated team of experts is happy to help.
ACCOUNT SETUP (ONE TIME ONLY)
- First time submitting samples? Complete our Customer Information Form and the account will be assigned a unique LTM™ Customer ID.
- Each person who will submit samples or receive results should register for LTM™ User Access; please reference your LTM™ Customer ID (either provided after account setup or it can be found on the top corner of your Results Report).
- Familiarize yourself with LTM™ by reviewing our LTM™ how-to videos and user guides.
SAMPLE SUBMISSION & TRACKING
- Log in to LTM™ to request free sample collection/shipping supplies at least one week prior to sample collection.
- Create your order/submission form and print sample labels by logging into LTM™.
- Print your free shipping label using LTM™ Ship (U.S. shipments only; live animal shipments excluded)
- Pack samples for shipment and include a hardcopy of the submission form.
- Drop off samples with your preferred carrier for shipment to the testing laboratory (address is shown on the submission form).
- Track shipment/sample progress in LTM™.
FOLLOWING SAMPLE SUBMISSION
Service Turnaround Time Whole Animal Health Monitoring 5-7 days* Serology 2-3 days Infectious Agent PCR (PRIA) 3 days Infectious Agent PCR (nonhuman primate, cell line testing) 4 days Microbiology Cultures 5 days** Genetic Testing (PCR, qPCR, SNP) 5 days*** Genetic Testing (MAX-BAX®) 15 days
* Allow additional time if histology is required/requested.
** Allow additional time if antibiotic sensitivities are requested.
*** Allow additional time if assay transfer/validation is required.