Animal Colony Management
Need to eliminate time-consuming phone calls and emails without sacrificing control over your valuable animal colonies? Our Internet Colony Management (ICM™) system provides researchers and laboratory personnel 24-hour access to manage their animal colonies and data from anywhere in the world. You can review real-time data captured cageside and direct action within your colony, while your project team at Charles River provides responsive support every step of the way.
Already a user of ICM™? Log in to your account.
Want to sign up for an ICM™ account? Contact us.
Not yet a customer? Learn about the services Charles River can provide that are managed by ICM™.
ICM™ benefits include:
- Two-way, real-time communication ensures data accuracy and project goal alignment
- Secure online storage of project information and documentation simplifies record keeping
- Extensive filtering and sorting features let you find the data you need quickly
- An intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started
Watch the video to learn more about the benefits of ICM™.
Our self-service demo videos allow you to explore our user-friendly ICM™ system, experiencing firsthand how it can streamline breeding and colony management workloads.
- Overview (1min)
- Log In and Navigate the Dashboard (1min 50sec)
- Managing Your Colony (3min 30sec)
- Filtering and Sorting Data (1min 50sec)
- Creating Tasks (2min 40sec)
- Reviewing Tasks and Documents (2min 10sec)
- Navigating the Project Information Tab (4min 20sec)
- Coordinating Animal Shipments (2min 45sec)