Why Use Our Quoting Tool?
Obtaining an accurate quote in a timely fashion can go a long way to getting your research done on time and within budget. Our Genetically Engineered Models and Services (GEMS) team has put together an online quoting tool to give you an accurate estimate for the models and/or services your project requires. Available services include model creation, embryology, breeding, quarantine, and more.
- Email notifications when your quote is ready to view
- The flexibility to accept or revise your quote
- Faster start-up with seamless integration of project details into your Internet Colony Management (ICM™) client portal, allowing for immediate access by your Charles River project manager
Colony Management Made Easier
Need to eliminate time-consuming phone calls and emails without sacrificing control over your valuable animal colonies? Our Internet Colony Management (ICM™) system provides researchers and laboratory personnel 24-hour access to manage their animal colonies and data from anywhere in the world. You can review data in real time and direct actions within your colony. If you need additional support, your project manager at Charles River is always available to help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Genetically Engineered Models and Services Quoting
- What services can I request a quote for?
What are the benefits of using Internet Colony Management (ICM™)?
By using ICM™, you have access to:
- Two-way, real-time communication, ensuring data accuracy and project goal alignment
- Secure online storage of project information and documentation
- Extensive filtering and sorting features to find what you need quickly
- An intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Online quoting for any of our genetically engineered models and services
Why should I work with Charles River for my genetically engineered models and services?
These are just some of the benefits you’ll have access to if you choose to work with us for your next project:
- Expert advice from experienced scientific teams
- Strict adherence to project timelines for creating transgenic animals
- Access to, and advice on, CRISPR licensing, with ownership of intellectual property
- A high health status with breeding under VAF/Plus® (SOPF) standards
- A high degree of model validation and analysis to ensure your new model generates consistent study data