Off-The-Shelf Blood Products
Plasma, serum, and whole blood are readily available from VAF/Plus® mice and rats shown in the table below.
|1 mL, 5 mL|
|Rats||CD® (Sprague Dawley) IGS
|1 mL, 5 mL|
|Off-the-Shelf Blood Product||Price (USD)|
|Mouse plasma and serum||$6.45/mL|
|Mouse whole blood||$3.95/mL|
|Rat plasma and serum||$2.75/mL|
|Rat whole blood||$2.00/mL|
Customized Blood Products, Tissues, & Organs
We also offer customized blood products, tissues, and organs that are priced individually based on strain of research animal and the complexity of the procedure.
- Whole blood is collected fresh on shipment day.
- Samples are collected from VAF/Plus® (SPF) or VAF/Elite® animals.
- Samples for multiple species are available.
- All collections may be performed aseptically upon request.
- Organs can be perfused with saline upon request.
Biospecimens Available for Customization
- Whole Blood
K2 EDTA, K3 EDTA, sodium heparin, lithium heparin, sodium citrate are commonly used as anticoagulants.
- Buccal Cavity
- Large Intestine
- Small Intestine
- Lymph Nodes
Reproductive Tract, Female
- Fallopian Tubes
- Vaginal Fornix
Reproductive Tract, Male
- Preputial Gland
- Vesicular Gland
- Vas Deferens
- Adipose - White
- Adipose - Brown
- Glandular - Salivary
- Glandular - Thymus
- Glandular - Thyroid
- Vascular - Aorta
- Vascular - Major Arteries and Veins
- Gall Bladder