Create Your Own Humanized Mice Models
Charles River has partnered with HemaCare, a leading global provider of biological blood products and services with 40+ years of experience, to offer our new NCG/PBMC Select Humanization Kit. Now you have the ability to create your own humanized mice models on your own timeline.
Note: Available for North American customers only; ordering cells requires a corresponding order for NCG mice.
- Study ready – Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) have already been pretested for engraftment in the NCG mouse model.
- Efficient – Cells have been prescreened, thus eliminating the time and labor associated with donor qualification, which can accelerate results and also increase probability of successful engraftment.
- Flexible – The NCG mouse model can be humanized according to your study timelines.
- Trusted source – This kit is the product of a partnership between industry leaders with 100 years of combined experience in providing high-quality research animal models and human biologics to the research industry.
Pricing and Ordering
Ordering – General Information
Orders for the NCG/PBMC Select Humanization Kit can be placed directly with Charles River at 1-800-LABRATS (1-800-522-7287).
Each kit order contains two parts: an order for NCG mice and another for enough PBMCs to engraft the NCG mice at the recommended dose (amount of cells). As institutions may have different purchasing procedures, we are providing the steps below to assist you in the ordering process and ensure timely delivery of both kit components.
If your organization has a centralized purchasing contact for both kit components (animals and cells):
- Contact Charles River by phone or email. Please indicate that you are ordering the NCG/PBMC Select Humanization Kit on the phone or in the email subject line.
- Provide NCG mouse specifications for 10 mice (age or weight and sex).
- Provide the shipping date and shipping address for the NCG mice.
- Fill out the PBMCs order form, including signature, ship date, and shipping address, and return to [email protected].
- Once both are received by Customer Service, we will provide an order confirmation with shipping dates and final pricing.
If your organization has a centralized animal purchasing contact, but cell kit components need to be purchased by a separate purchasing contact:
- Place your animal order with your internal animal procurement group. Orders must be for 10 NCG mice.
- Once you receive your Charles River order confirmation number from your centralized animal procurement group, then you can place your order for the PBMCs with Charles River.
- Please fill out the PBMCs order form, including signature, ship date, and shipping address, and return to [email protected].
- Your order must include your Charles River animal confirmation number along with your Charles River account number. Your laboratory animal resources procurement group should be able to provide you with these numbers.
- Once the PBMCs order form is received by Customer Service, we will provide an order confirmation with shipping dates and final pricing.