Charles River offers a comprehensive support program for the implementation and evaluation of developmental and reproductive toxicology studies that involve the assessment of male and/or female reproductive toxicology, as well as the assessment of in vivo and/or in vitro developmental toxicology.
Our mobile services are unique in the industry because we offer specialists, all instrumentation and validated technologies to conduct critical endpoint measurements at your facility. Our expertise in protocol design, study management and data interpretation provides a full range of services designed to include all aspects of developmental and reproductive studies.
- Multispecies, fully automated sperm analysis
- Mobile services provide on-site motility, necropsy and tissue collection
- Evaluation of male reproductive toxicity endpoints
- Maternal toxicity
- Fetal morphological examinations with mobile computer data system
- Soft tissue examinations
- Skeletal staining and evaluation
To perform these services and support you in your developmental and reproductive toxicity testing, we have a first-class professional pathology staff with more than 50 years of cumulative experience available.