Charles River's dedicated neuropathologists work in tandem with highly trained technical staff to assist with study design, development strategies, and regulatory submissions for a wide variety of compounds, viruses, genes, and stem cell introductions involving the nervous system.
We provide assistance in study design, development strategies and regulatory submissions for a wide variety of compounds affecting the nervous system. Each year, our scientists conduct over 30 GLP-compliant neuropathology studies in support of FDA and EPA regulatory submissions.
Available services include:
- Electron microscopy (transmission electron microscopy and scanning electron microscopy)
- Image analysis
- In situ hybridization
- In vivo models for Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiplex immunofluorescence
- Otic histopathology
- Specialized nerve tissue embedding
- Specialized staining capabilities
- Whole-body perfusion