Charles River offers full-service GLP and non-GLP electron microscopy (EM) with both scanning and transmission capabilities in multiple locations.
Our experienced staff is available to provide guidance in protocol design for the most appropriate collection, preparation and evaluation of biologic samples to ensure sample integrity.
In addition to our microscopy capabilities, we have extensive imaging laboratory services that can support your research and development efforts, including DXA, QCT, micro-CT and digital radiography.
- Ultrastructural pathology
- Quantification of peroxisomes
- Viral particle identification, characterization and tabulation
- Cell culture contamination identification
- Evaluation of tissue/medical device interface
- Characterization of red blood cell morphology
- Transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Light microscopy
- Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA)
- Quantitative computed tomography (QCT)
- Micro-computed tomography (Micro-CT)
- Digital radiography