Market pressures continue to change the focus and structure of the drug development industry with a heavy emphasis on accelerating early phases of development. The journey is long, and rarely is the path to the patient a straight line.
With this in mind, Charles River has built a team of talented Scientific Advisors whose purpose is to guide clients, every step of the way. With decades of industry experience and a proven ability to navigate a complex regulatory landscape, our Scientific Advisors design and manage lean yet robust nonclinical programs that reduce risk and accelerate timelines.
Providing flexible, responsive, and personalized service, we value every partner, every project, as if it were our own.
- Strategic advice
- Customized program and study designs
- Risk mitigation tactics
- Program management
- Regulatory advice
With access to the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio – from early discovery to market support – our team is uniquely qualified to map your journey through drug development.
Reduce risk and accelerate timelines
- Our collaborative approach and deep scientific and regulatory understanding of each molecule provide you with the best strategy for bringing a novel therapy to market.
Benefit from dedicated scientific leadership
- Our seasoned experts are always ready to fill the gaps and extend the capabilities of your in-house team.
- Decades of successful drug development help us to design nonclinical programs that run smoothly and meet scientific and regulatory objectives.
Ensure the relevancy and applicability of the data
- We design the most appropriate and cost-efficient custom studies and programs to support your intended clinical trial protocol or product registration.
Navigate complex regulatory environments
- Long-term working relationships with global regulatory bodies inform our delivery of specialist nonclinical advice.