Charles River conducts single-site veterinary clinical trials according to VICH/GCP guidelines at our facilities in Scotland and Ireland. We also have extensive experience managing multisite field efficacy and field safety trials throughout Europe in livestock and poultry.
From inception to registration: this interactive tool helps you to build a veterinary pharmaceutical program outline and obtain a ballpark price.
We offers a complete animal health product development service, including:
- Regulatory trial approval (e.g., ATC)
- Protocol and Case Report Form (CRF) design
- Investigator selection and training
- External laboratory facilities selection and monitoring
- Project management and study monitoring
- Adverse event responses
- Drug supply and management
- Quality assurance
- Production of the final study report