1 Challenge #2: What are the most common organisms that you recover during Release Testing?
Sign in and click on "Tracking & Trending."
2 Click on the report, "Frequently Occurring Organisms (FOO)."
3 The resulting data will default to the previous 3 months. Because we are looking for the FOOs that were identified based on "Release Testing," we will want to select the "Options" icon to filter for this Sampling Method.
4 Scroll down to find "Sampling Method."
5 Scroll down to find the Sample Method to filter.
6 Select "Release Testing" to filter by this Sample Method.
7 Click "OK" to see the resulting information.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
- Challenge #1: Number of Molds Identified
- Challenge #2: Finding Common Organisms Identified
- Challenge #3: Organisms to Include in a Challenge Panel
- Challenge #4: Investigating a Contaminant
- Challenge #5: Tracking an Increase in Gram Negatives
- Challenge #6 : Evaluating EM Data Based on Gram Reaction
- Challenge #7: Evaluating Frequency of Occurrence and Seasonality
- Additional Tutorials