1 Challenge #3: You are reformulating the preservative in product L956770 (included in the Sample ID). Which organisms should you include in the challenge panel?
Sign in, and click on "Tracking & Trending."
2 Click on the "Customer Dashboard" report.
3 Click on "1206 Samples Identified."
4 Select the "Options" icon to filter the "Sample ID" to "L956770."
5 Scroll down to find the field to filter.
6 Enter the Sample Name (Sample ID), "L956770," and click "OK" to display the filtered results.
7 Conclusion: At least one of the bacterium that had been recovered from the product previously should be included in the challenge panel to ensure the preservative is appropriate.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
- Challenge #1: Number of Molds Identified
- Challenge #2: Finding Common Organisms Identified
- Challenge #3: Organisms to Include in a Challenge Panel
- Challenge #4: Investigating a Contaminant
- Challenge #5: Tracking an Increase in Gram Negatives
- Challenge #6 : Evaluating EM Data Based on Gram Reaction
- Challenge #7: Evaluating Frequency of Occurrence and Seasonality
- Additional Tutorials