1 Challenge #4: Staphylococcus aureus was recovered from a final product on May 13th, resulting in the lot being scrapped. After reviewing your EM results, where would you start your investigation?
Sign in, and click on "Tracking & Trending."
2 Select "Organisms Over Time" to trend organisms based on the identification over a period of time.
3 Enter "Staphylococcus aureus" under "Species 1" to see when this organism was identified. Click "OK."
4 Click on the red square of the line graph to arrive at the tabulated results.
5 Review Sample Source for recovery before the final product contamination.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
- Challenge #1: Number of Molds Identified
- Challenge #2: Finding Common Organisms Identified
- Challenge #3: Organisms to Include in a Challenge Panel
- Challenge #4: Investigating a Contaminant
- Challenge #5: Tracking an Increase in Gram Negatives
- Challenge #6 : Evaluating EM Data Based on Gram Reaction
- Challenge #7: Evaluating Frequency of Occurrence and Seasonality
- Additional Tutorials