1 Challenge #5: A manufacturing facility has recently seen an increase in bioburden counts, particularly for Gram negative bacteria which is of specific concern.
Sign in and click on "Tracking & Trending" to investigate.
2 Click on "Customer Dashboard."
3 Click on "1206 Samples Identified" to view all samples in tabulated form.
4 Click on the "Options" icon to filter dates, Sample Source, and Gram reaction.
5 Scroll down to select the desired inputs.
6 Select 02Jun2016 for the start date.
7 Select "Personnel - Gowning" and "Personnel Gowning" in the "Sample Source Type" filter.
8 Select "Negative" in the "Gram Reaction" filter.
9 Click on "OK" to display results.
10 Review the "Operators." A CAPA was issued in order to prevent contamination events from occurring. One of the action items was re-training personnel on gowning practices, which was carried out on 02Jun2016. Were the operators adequately trained?
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
- Challenge #1: Number of Molds Identified
- Challenge #2: Finding Common Organisms Identified
- Challenge #3: Organisms to Include in a Challenge Panel
- Challenge #4: Investigating a Contaminant
- Challenge #5: Tracking an Increase in Gram Negatives
- Challenge #6 : Evaluating EM Data Based on Gram Reaction
- Challenge #7: Evaluating Frequency of Occurrence and Seasonality
- Additional Tutorials