1 Challenge #7: FOO list snapshot of microflora
Generally, you will expect to see some skin organisms in the top FOOs. Many clients are not aware that they have seasonal changes in their FOOs. Click on "Tracking & Trending" to investigate.
2 Open the report, which will default to the last 3 months. We will look at seasonality of FOO.
3 Click the "Options" icon to create a "Summer FOO List" and a "Winter FOO List."
4 Enter the dates 2016-05-01 through 2016-06-30.
5 Click "OK" to view the "Summer FOO List."
6 Create a Winter FOO list by changing the inputs. Click on the "Options" icon.
7 Enter the dates 2016-10-01 through 2017-02-28 to create the "Winter FOO List." Click "OK."
8 The user will see that the summer and winter FOO lists vary significantly. This may impact cleaning and disinfection programs OR organisms that have to be considered for product validations.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
- Challenge #1: Number of Molds Identified
- Challenge #2: Finding Common Organisms Identified
- Challenge #3: Organisms to Include in a Challenge Panel
- Challenge #4: Investigating a Contaminant
- Challenge #5: Tracking an Increase in Gram Negatives
- Challenge #6 : Evaluating EM Data Based on Gram Reaction
- Challenge #7: Evaluating Frequency of Occurrence and Seasonality
- Additional Tutorials