Early-stage biotechnology companies are being established all over California, with great science and technology, and the hopes of impacting the world for the better. These emerging companies are critical for the growth of California’s life sciences industry. Watch our next Conversation with Thought Leaders as we discuss with founders of early-stage biotech’s how to navigate and advance product candidates with the integration of strong corporate alliances, financing strategy, and strategic planning.
- Understand your competition and what advantages you have over them
- Make decisions early about long-term goals for your company
- Recruit from a strong pool of candidates to grow your company
- Don’t be afraid to hire people over Zoom
- Hire people with creative minds, similar values, and enthusiastic about your idea
Gain an advantage and unlock the speed, quality, and proximity of Charles River’s full portfolio of capabilities on the U.S. West Coast for your research needs. Discover Our West Coast Capabilities
Desmond Padhi, BSc, PharmD
Principal, Westlake Village BioPartners
Jeffrey R Jasper, PhD
Vice President, Drug Discovery – Rubedo Life Sciences, Inc.
Irene Griswold-Prenner, PhD
CEO & CSO – Nitrome Biosciences
Omar Aziz, PhD
General Manager South San Francisco, Discovery Services – Charles River
We are providing digital education options to keep you learning about topics you may be interested in. For more information, visit criver.com/digital-education.