Recent clinical successes in immuno-oncology have highlighted the important role that the immune system can play in mediating the destruction of human tumours. Dr. Robin Brown, Consultant, and Professor Neil Williams, Consultant of Immunology, discuss the exciting recent developments in immuno-oncology.
- The cancer-immunity cycle (poster)
- A translational platform using primary human immune cells in vitro, syngeneic and humanized models in vivo to support and advance immuno-oncology drug discovery (poster)
- Real-time monitoring of changes of immunoreactivity: T cell assay measuring cytotoxicity in MCF7 cells and stimulated PBMCS and Annexin V (video)
- Developing a Translational Immuno-Oncology Platform (article)
- KWS BioTest is Now a Part of Charles River