Are you looking to expand your knowledge on the fundamentals of microbiology specific to environmental monitoring programs and the importance of microbial identification? Our free MicroLearning video series presented by our technical experts allows you to learn at your own pace with concise content. Built with your schedule in mind, the on-demand videos (no more than 10 minutes each) can be accessed at any time, on any device, and as many times as you need.
MicroLearning Season 1 Episodes:
- Basic Microbiology for Contamination Control
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) Basics
- Microbial Identification Methodology
- DNA Sequencing and Phylogenetics
- Libraries and Operational Impact
- Data Integrity
- LEAN QC Lab
- Insourcing versus Outsourcing
Ready to take a more in-depth look at these topics? Join us for Season 2 and continue your educational journey.