Providing promising cancer treatments to patients, chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR-T cell) therapies are cutting-edge in the immuno-oncology field. Safety evaluations, however, can be especially complex for these cell-based products.
Nonclinical investigations must be specifically designed for each product to provide the critical information needed for the assessment of potential clinical risks and to address regulatory requirements.
This webinar presents:
- Various multidisciplinary approaches for potential CAR-T cell therapies
- Aspects of in-depth discovery/efficacy evaluations incorporated with nonclinical safety endpoints
- Development of a comprehensive risk management paradigm
- Dr. Shawna Jackman, PhD, DABT, Principal Research Scientist, Charles River
- Dr. Joseph Murphy, PhD, Director of Science and R&D Operations, Charles River