Most industries face mold contamination issues, including medical products, hospitals, cosmetics, paint, and more. Without understanding the nature of mold, their myriad of reproduction methods, fascinating way of communication, and survival strategies, remediating contamination is a futile exercise.
Learn more about mold and what you can do to combat it. We’ll address:
- Mold classes and sporulation patterns
- How “easy to kill mold” can switch its proliferation method where the spores are impossible to eradicate
- The importance of mold identification
- Disinfection and disinfectant qualification
- Why investigating and managing contamination can be difficult without proper knowledge of mold and controlled environments
Ziva Abraham, PhD
CEO and Founder of Microrite, Inc.
We are providing digital education options to keep you learning about topics you may be interested in. For more information, visit criver.com/digital-education.