Using soiled-bedding sentinels for detecting rodent infectious agents has significant limitations. As such, many research model facilities have begun implementing environmental health monitoring in order to complement, and at times even replace, their methods.
This webinar covers health monitoring topics, including:
- The science behind Exhaust Air Dust (EAD®) testing
- Identifying agents that go undetected with traditional methods
- Reducing the number of animals used, and savings in terms of both costs and time
- Adding airflow detection to your IVC racking with the Tecniplast Interceptor
- Stéphanie Durand, PhD, Scientific Director, 360 Diagnostics, Charles River
- Gianpaolo Milite, DVM, Veterinary Consultant, Tecniplast S.p.A.