This webinar provides insight into proper evaluation of compound-induced hypercoagulability and platelet interference, and you will learn how accounting for this potential complication in the safety phase of your program can help you to avoid/reduce the potential for thrombosis in the clinic.
- Biomarkers to properly evaluate hypercoagulability
- Use of flow cytometry and aggregometry for in vivo and ex vivo evaluations of platelet activation and aggregation
- Assessments for combined compound effects on platelet aggregation
- Florence Poitout, DAVCP, DECVCP, Senior Director, Clinical Pathology, Charles River
- Paolo Campoli, MSc, Research Scientist, Immunology, Charles River