In vivo imaging techniques play an increasingly integral role in the drug development process. The applications of in vivo translational imaging are extending further into drug discovery and development and have the potential to considerably accelerate the process, reduce cost and increase 3Rs compliance.
From study concept to design and execution, this webinar discusses all aspects of molecular imaging, including:
- Reviewing the fundamentals
- Anticipating future trends
- Its role as a translational biomarker for both efficacy and safety assessment
- Incorporating imaging in your decision-making process
- Roger Lecomte, PhD, Scientific Head & Professor, University of Sherbrooke & Molecular Imaging Center of Sherbrooke (CIMS)
- Aurore Varela, DVM, MSc, DABT, Scientific Director, Charles River