Closed captioning available in English
Digital image analysis can be used to supplement qualitative pathological findings or to objectively confirm or refute them. But when algorithms are in charge, how do we control quality? In this webinar, learn how human pathology experts are at the core of digital platform success, helping to avoid workup bias and ensuring the quality of artificial intelligence outcomes.
Michael Staup, PhD
Manager, Specialty Pathology
View the other webinars in the series:
- Demystifying Digital Pathology
- Using Artificial Intelligence-Powered Image Analysis to Drive Discovery & Development
- Digital Pathology is here. Discover Patholytix
- Principles of Stereology and Its Application in Toxicology Studies
- Digital Pathology
- Society of Toxicology (SOT) 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo Resources
During this time of uncertainty, we are focused on providing digital education options to keep you learning about topics you may be interested in. For more information, visit criver.com/digital-education.