Closed captioning available in English
With the recent (2017, 2019) FDA approval and clearance of digital pathology systems for primary diagnosis, it’s clear that the technology is here to stay. In this webinar, we’ll explore its origins, talk about current applications and limitations, and discuss its potential to shape both the way we work as pathologists and discover new therapies. Spoiler alert: our jobs are safe.
View this webinar to learn key terminology and understand core concepts, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, image analysis, and their inter-dependencies.
Aleksandra Zuraw, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Veterinary Pathologist II
View the other webinars in the series:
- Controlling Quality of Automated Image Analysis (April 29)
- Using Artificial Intelligence-Powered Image Analysis to Drive Discovery & Development (May 7)
- Digital Pathology is here. Discover Patholytix
- Principles of Stereology and Its Application in Toxicology Studies
- Digital Pathology
- Society of Toxicology (SOT) 59th Annual Meeting and ToxExpo Resources
During this time of uncertainty, we are focused on providing digital education options to keep you learning about topics you may be interested in. For more information, visit criver.com/digital-education.