In 2018, the ECHA and EFSA jointly published updates to the guidance detailing the assessment of endocrine disruptors. View this three-part webinar series to learn what’s new and how it applies to you.
Tune in for insight and information that will enable you to:
- Assess available data and interpret effects (with focus on EATS modalities)
- Propose the Mode of Action
- Know how and when to generate additional data
- Understand the tests and studies outlined in Level 2-5 of the guidance
- Appreciate practical approaches and data interpretation of different studies