Experience Neuroscience Discovery
Explore the laboratories and meet the visionaries behind neuroscience discovery at Charles River in this 360 video tour. You’re in control of the experience as you walk the halls, see the labs, and hear from the scientists who manage your CNS programs at Charles River.
- Look inside our stem cell core lab where you’ll learn about iPSC-derived differentiated neurons, gene editing and characterization for the development of new cellular and gene therapies for CNS disease.
- Spend time in our high-throughput screening lab to see how we’re accelerating the discovery of translational CNS biomarkers and supporting neuroinflammation studies with our HTS capabilities.
- Visit our electrophysiology lab to learn how automated patch clamp testing with the latest equipment can drastically reduce time to rich data, in support of hit identification all the way through mechanism of action.
- In the chemistry lab, you’ll see how our medicinal chemists are part of a truly integrated discovery solution, optimizing chemical matter from their HTS colleagues to deliver lead candidates.
Collaboration Is Key
As key contributors to the field of neuroscience, our experts explain the power of collaboration in discussions of the critical research and exciting progress working with organizations like CHDI, the UK Dementia Consortia, and the Medicine Catapult Psychiatry Consortia.
Fueling Huntington Disease Research
Working together, we've enhanced our knowledge of the disease both at the molecular level through to how it impacts on the patient.
– Phil Mitchell, PhD, Science Director, Molecular Biology
Partnering to Advance Alzheimer’s Solutions
How do we get them from an idea to a potential therapeutic?
– Sarah Almond, MSc, Associate Director of Integrated Biology
What can we accomplish together?