Our Research Model Specialist team can provide educational and scientific presentations at no cost on a variety of topics including:
- Genetic Drift – What It Is and How to Minimise Its Impact on Your Research
- Key Differences among B6 Substrains and their Research Impact
- The Basics of Mouse Nomenclature
- Comparing Immunodeficient Mice for Cancer Research
- Essential Tips for New Mouse Researchers
For further information and/or to book a scientific talk, contact [email protected].
Educational Courses and Seminars
Charles River offers a comprehensive range of seminars and training courses on laboratory animals science. Our advanced training program includes theoretical and practical courses across a range of topics suitable for all who are involved in animal studies or who work in laboratory animal husbandry or laboratory animal breeding.
ARRIVE guidelines (Animal Research: Reporting of In Vivo Experiments), which include clear guidance on research model nomenclature guidelines and other reporting criteria.