The use of CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing for the creation of unique rodent models of human disease has revolutionized the field - but every revolution raises challenging issues.
View our presentation as we review the latest considerations for the technology as it applies to in vivo research and answer key questions including:
- CRISPR/Cas9 IP/license constraints: how does it impact your project?
- Is it compatible with the goals of the 3Rs?
- Does CRISPR allow for the generation of relevant models?
- Jean Cozzi, PhD, Innovation Manager, Charles River
Learn More About Model Creation
- Webinar: CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing: Model Creation, Gene Therapy, and Beyond
- Webinar Series: Transgenic Mouse and Rat Model Creation
- Blog: BETWEEN 3RS: DO NEW GENE EDITING TOOLS MEAN FEWER ANIMALS?
*CRISPR/CAS9 used under licenses to granted and pending US and international patents from The Broad Institute and ERS Genomics Limited.