What are journal editors and reviewers looking for in a manuscript? Are you looking to increase the impact and reproducibility of your research findings for publications and grant applications?
This informative webinar will review best practices for in vivo research paper submission, including the following topics:
- Selecting journals, positioning your paper, and meeting often-overlooked requirements
- Applying systematic reviews to promote evidence-based decision making
- Adhering to globally recognized reporting guidelines (e.g., ARRIVE)
- Reducing bias in experimental design and study conduct
- Merel Ritskes-Hoitinga, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ECLAM, Professor in Evidence-Based Laboratory Animal Science, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Patricia Turner, BSc, MS, DVM, DVSc, DACLAM, DABT, DECAWBM (AWSEL), Corporate Vice-President, Global Animal Welfare, Charles River