Flexible Scientific Recruitment Solutions
Due to the dynamic nature of the drug development process, you may often need additional scientific staffing for some projects. We can help streamline your program by delivering operational and cost efficiencies through scientific recruitment programs. Our customized options allow you to maintain as much or as little control over your in-house resources, assets, and facilities that you consider strategic and cost-efficient.
Read Innovative Staffing Strategies: A Case Study on Insourcing and learn how Insourcing Solutions℠ can help staff your facility.
Which Scientific Staff Roles Do You Need to Fill?
Insourcing Solutions℠ – Roles
Scientific positions we can staff include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative Professionals
- Animal Technicians and Caretakers
- Aquatic Specialists
- Board-certified Veterinarians
- Cagewash and Animal Husbandry Personnel
- Managers (project, laboratory, animal facility, etc.)
- Scientists (MS to PhD level)
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Transgenic Technicians
- QA and QC Specialists
- Expertise: Access to the entire Charles River portfolio of services and science
- Better control: Maintain as little or as much control as desired (control of key scientific research facilities, assets and studies performed in-house)
- Cost savings: Reduce variable costs by up to 20%
- Greater flexibility: Scale up or down depending on pipeline needs
- Optimized occupancy and utilization: Use existing on-site space and/or Charles River space
- Broadened scope of in vivo and laboratory services: GLP and non-GLP support from discovery through safety assessment
Full-Time and Temporary Scientific Staffing
Charles River Insourcing Solutions℠ can fill your long-term and temporary absences, such as maternity leaves and long-term personnel vacancies. Our scientific recruitment background checks include a thorough review of animal rights connections.
Strong Commitment to Animal Welfare and the 3Rs
Charles River recognizes that the welfare of animals contributing to research is paramount – both for ethical reasons as well as scientific ones. It leads to the accuracy, reliability, and translatability of research. To maintain our commitment to their wellbeing, all newly hired scientific staffing are trained on the latest programs pertaining to animal welfare and the 3Rs.
To Support Your Research Programs?
Note: Charles River Laboratories Switzerland, c/o Eversheds Sutherland AG, Stadelhoferstrasse 22, 8001 Zürich, offers Insourcing Solutions services in Switzerland. Dr. Leonz Meyer is the responsible person for all staffing activities in Switzerland. He can be reached at [email protected].