REACH Substance Identification Testing
Under REACH, there is a requirement to identify and name not only substances of well-defined qualitative and quantitative composition, but also those that are of Unknown or Variable composition, Complex reaction products or Biological materials (UVCB substances). Further, it is a requirement that registrants provide adequate spectral data to confirm the structure of their substance and also verify its composition and purity through the use of suitable chromatographic methods.
Charles River has dedicated scientists and laboratory facilities set aside within a department of 40 chemists, aiding a collaborative and customized service for the customer.
- Purity determination
- Percentage of significant impurities
- Characterization of impurities (including isomers)
- Nature and quantity of additives
- Spectral data
- HPLC and GC chromatograms
- HPLC, HPLC-MS/MS (High Resolution MS)
- GC, GC-MS
- Size-Exclusion Chromatography
Other less typical techniques are also available on request.