Laboratory Animal Research Training Programs for Individual Staff & Groups
Our training team is dedicated to providing a learning environment for competency-based training. We offer both lectures and hands-on instruction in actual and simulated research environments, as well as synchronous and asynchronous e-learning course design and deployment.
About Our Training Programs
In North America we offer more than 85 core training programs in these areas:
- Laboratory orientation
- Occupational health and safety
- Vivarium technical skills
- Professional development
- Leadership/Supervisory development
- AALAS certification exam prep
- Animal welfare and enrichment
- Training documentation and record keeping
- Regulatory compliance
In Europe, we offer a range of regulatory and CPD courses customized to suit your needs. See our calendar for availability, or ask us for further more information.
UK options include Home Office Module Training for Personal License Holder Categories PIL A, B & C and PPL Modules for Project License Applicants.
- Didactic and hands-on instruction capabilities
- Dedicated team of full-time trainers
- Internal Charles River professional staff
- External experts, trainers, and lecturers sourced and funded by Charles River
- Charles River corporate professional and technical staffing resources for specific topic instruction