NCG Mouse Details
Co-developed by Nanjing Biomedical Research Institute of Nanjing University and Nanjing Galaxy Biopharma in 2014 and transferred to Charles River in 2016. This model was created by sequential CRISPR/Cas9 editing of the Prkdc and Il2rg loci in the NOD/Nju mouse, generating a mouse coisogenic to the NOD/Nju. The NOD/Nju carries a mutation in the Sirpa (SIRP α) gene that allows for engrafting of foreign hematopoietic stem cells. The Prkdc knockout generates a SCID-like phenotype lacking proper T-cell and B-cell formation. The knockout of the Il2rggene further exacerbates the SCID-like phenotype while additionally resulting in a decrease of NK cell production.
Note: Available for North American customers only
- NCG Mouse Information Sheet
- NCG Mouse Scientific Sheet
- Health Monitoring of Immunodeficient Rodents in Isolators in North America and Europe
- Immunodeficient Models – North America
- Webinar: Continuous Improvements in Humanized Mouse Models
Informational Resources: NCG Mouse
For more information about NCG mice, contact us at [email protected].