Our focus is to exceed your expectations by providing accurate and reliable microbial testing services. We have the global reach to fulfill your company’s requirements, regardless of location. Our Accugenix® laboratories in Newark, Delaware; Ecully, France; and Dublin, Ireland make it easier for you to adopt a standardized microbial identification program across your global facilities.
As your strategic partner, we have purposely designed processes to help you every step of the way.
- Customer web portal for online sample submission forms
- Online access to your sample testing status and identification reports
- Multiple sample preparation methods
- Instruction manuals and reference guides for shipping samples to our global facilities
- Accugenix guides are all downloadable for you to keep as quick instruction guides.
Contact Us Information
USA, Canada and Rest of World:
TURNAROUND TIME (TAT)
Our turnaround times are based on business days. We offer same-day through 5-day TATs. Click on the links below for detailed explanations of turnaround times for results.
Charles River – Accugenix®, Newark, DE
Charles River, France – Lab Endosafe®/Accugenix®
For same-day TAT results (BacSeq-0, FunITS-0 or AccuPRO-ID-0), we require notification prior to the arrival of your samples. Please contact the appropriate location:
Charles River Delaware Accugenix®
- Contact Technical Support at +1.302.292.8888 with the shipper and tracking number
- Samples must be shipped for arrival at Charles River by 8:30 AM ET.
- We cannot guarantee results by 5:00 PM ET for samples received later than 8:30 AM ET.
- Results for same-day TAT samples received after 8:30 AM ET will be sent as soon as available; however, no later than 12:00 PM ET the next business day (same-day TAT charge will still apply).
Charles River, France - Lab Endosafe®/Accugenix®
- Contact +33 (0) 474 01 6932 with the shipper and tracking number
- Samples must be shipped for arrival at our Charles River, France facility by 8:30 AM Central European Time (CET).
- We cannot guarantee results by 24:00 CET for samples received later than 8:30 AM CET.
- Results for same-day TAT samples received after 8:30 Central European Time (CET) will be sent as soon as available the next business day (same-day TAT charge will still apply).
HOURS OF OPERATION
Accugenix® Services, Newark, DE business hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM ET
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and major US holidays
In the event you require same-day microbial identification results on a Saturday, we are prepared to support you. To ensure we receive your shipment on a Saturday and process your same-day samples, please contact Technical Support by 1:00 PM ET on Friday. Upon receipt of your call, we will schedule our lab services to meet your organization’s needs. Additional fees will apply to Saturday laboratory services.
In 2018, we will be closed on the following holidays:
Holiday Date Christmas Day, 2017 Monday, Dec. 25, 2017 New Year's Day Monday, Jan. 1, 2018 Memorial Day Monday, May 28, 2018 Independence Day Wednesday, Jul. 4, 2018 Labor Day Monday, Sept. 3, 2018 Thanksgiving Holiday Thursday, Nov. 22, 2018 Christmas Day Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018
Charles River Endotoxin and Microbial Detection Europe based in France (Endosafe®/Accugenix®) business hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CET
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and major French holidays
Should a Saturday same-day processing be required, please contact the Charles River team at:
- Endosafe® for Endotoxin testing: 00 800.15.78.97.43 (toll free number)
- Accugenix® services for Microbial Identification: +33 (0) 4188.8.131.52
Please provide the shipping information and tracking number. Additional fees will apply.
Charles River Endotoxin and Microbial Detection Europe will be closed on the following holidays in 2018:
Holiday Date Christmas Day, 2017 Monday, Dec. 25, 2017 New Year's Day Monday, Jan. 1, 2018 Easter Monday Monday, Apr. 2, 2018 Labour Day Wednesday, May 2, 2018 Victory in Europe Day Tuesday, May 8, 2018 Ascension Day Thursday, May 10, 2018 Pentecost Monday Monday, May 21, 2018 Bastille Day Saturday, Jul. 14, 2018 Assumption of Mary Wednesday, Aug. 15, 2018 Armistice Day Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 Christmas Day Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2018